- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Linde Engineering Dresden offers global plant engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services. We employ hundreds of skilled engineers and specialists, deploying state-of-the-art tools and systems to maximise efficiency.
Combining our world-renowned engineering capabilities, innovative strengths and technical know-how with Linde and third-party process technologies, we guide our clients through the entire project lifecycle. Customers can rely on us to support them every step of the way, from the conceptual phase through successful operation of the plant to after-sales service. We also offer revamp services – ranging from feasibility studies to full EPC execution, including shut-down planning and authority engineering if required.
Underscoring our vast expertise, we have recent references for large petrochemical projects in North America, the Middle East, Europe and Russia spanning world-scale polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) process plants, product handling facilities, utilities and off-sites. We also offer first-class technology EPC services for Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and liquefied carbon dioxide (LCO2) units based on our own process technologies.
Building on our long-standing experience in the design of modularised process plants, we offer pre-fabricated solutions to accelerate implementation timelines, minimise local construction effort and maximise cost efficiencies for our customers. These modular process plants offer a number of customisation options to fit individual needs.
- Liquid CO2 plants & carbon capture and storage units
Pilot and special plants
Gas terminals and compressor stations